DOR DE VIN
HOW IT WORKS
Choose a subscription program that suits you and do tell us if you prefer more reds, whites, or an equal mix. Our subscription is flexible. Cancel, pause or change it whenever you like.
The last week of every month, you get a box of wines with access to their story, tasting notes, pairing suggestions, and sommelier tips to help you look good in front of your friends.
Depending on the subscription you choose, you will taste between 24 and 48 truly outstanding Romanian wines in one year. The hardest part is deciding whether to invite some friends or enjoy the whole bottle by yourself.
WHAT YOU GET IN EVERY BOX OF DOR DE VIN:
- 2 or 4 bottles of wine selected by Sommelier, depending on your subscription and preferred type of wine;
- Printed tasting notes created by Sommelier for each wine;
- Access to wine reviews by Sommelier Andrei Popa from your Dor de Vin account;
- Food pairing with our collection of recipes, available online;
- In some boxes, you will find some gourmet surprises and more;
- With your first order, you’ll receive the welcome kit: a corkscrew
and a set of 2 DropStops.
about the sommelier
I’m a foodie and a wine aficionado. These two passions led me to become a Sommelier – the man who knows best how to pair food with wine.
As a Sommelier, I get the most satisfaction when I help customers discover new wines, know their stories and learn how to enjoy them. And, at the end of the meal, I love to see them have that revelation, where they discover that the paired wine enhanced the flavors and textures of the dish. That they experienced those subtle aromas that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. When the customer writes down the name of the wine they’ve drunk and asks me for a few recommendations for home, I know I’ve done my job well.
That’s why I started the Dor De Vin project.
In a single year you will discover and taste 48 outstanding Romanian wines, without spending hours in supermarkets, specialty stores or online, overwhelmed by the volume of products and brands, and without choosing again and again the same few wines you already know.
Want to peek at what Dor De Vin subscribers have received in previous boxes?